This Property is Off-Market
|Listing Status:||Off Market|
|Cropland Acres:||Contact broker|
Description- 177 acres more or less with dock on Pomme De Terre (Primarily black oak timber, cedar thickets and Big Hollow Creek)
- $1350/acre ($238,950)
- Located near Pittsburg, MO; 20 minutes N of Bolivar, MO; 1 hour N of Springfield, MO; 2 hours SE of Kansas City, MO
- Approximately 3500 feet of Lake Pomme De Terre Corp of Engineers frontage
- Property wraps around Big Hollow Cove on three sides
- Property includes a dock with permit on Big Hollow Cove (No more dock permits can be issued on Pomme De Terre! Great value to new owner!)
- Terrain consists of rolling timbered ridges and scenic creek bottoms
- Big Hollow Creek and multiple smaller creeks on property
- Excellent winter views of Lake Pomme De Terre
- 1.5 miles of well maintained private gravel roads provide access throughout property
- Great access with locked gated entrance
- Multiple scenic building sites. Good development potential!
- Electricity on property
- Lots of wildlife! Healthy deer and turkey populations!
- Outdoorsmans dream! Great fishing and hunting!
- Check out the pictures! The pictures of the lake are looking at the property from across the cove at the dock!
- Corps of Engineers boundaries are surveyed.
- Taxes are approximately $400/year
Map of 177 acres in Hickory County, Missouri
Information Provided By
This Property is Off-Market. Last modified on 10/27/2012