|Cropland Acres:||Contact broker|
DescriptionThis 1,072 / acre contiguous farm is located in Lamar County approximately 10 miles south of Paris, Texas. Bordered on the east side by FM 1497 and the remainder of the tract by Lamar County maintained gravel roads.
The large open and very productive fields have excellent drainage of mostly class II and III Crockett, Wilson, and Annona loam and silty loam soils. Improvements include a 5,000 bushel hopper bottom grain bin, 65 x 90 equipment shed, 30x50 storage building and numerous home building sites.
Located 7 Miles SE of Daisy Dairys state of the art facility, which is currently a major consumer of locally produced grain, silage and hay and projected to significantly increase area feed needs as it continues construction of its 12,000 head permitted facility.
1. 1,072 /- acres in Lamar County
2. 1,047 / FSA tillable acres
3. 5,000 bu Hopper Bottom Grain Bin
4. 90 x 65 Machinery / Equipment Shed
5. 45 x 30 Machinery / Equipment Shed
6. Crop history includes corn, wheat, milo and soybeans
7. 110 Miles from Dallas. Fertile Sulphur River Bottom Tillable Land
Map of Bairdstown Farm
Request Additional Information
Bernard Uechtritz's Other Listings
Request More Information
International Icon Properties | Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty
Send an Email to the Broker
Your message has been sent to the broker .
Email This Property to a Friend!
Your message has been sent to your friend .