This Property is Off-Market
|Listing Status:||Off Market|
|Sale Options:||Seller financing|
|Cropland Acres:||Contact broker|
DescriptionUltimate in Equestrian Ranches, this property has it all. Two classy residences are privately set apart both with gorgeous valley views. The newer of the two, built in 2008 - 2200 SF, is a 4BR/2BTH Arts and Crafts ranch style home with Guest Quarters over the 3 car garage. The second, built in 1995- 3850 SF custom contains 18ft valted ceiling great room, 3 BR Suites, Powder rm, Sauna and Wine Cellar, Sub-Zero, Gaggenau, hand painted tile.
- 2BR/2BTH Mobile Home.
- 179 Acres with Galvanized four rail fencing & cross
- Arena Barn - 144x200 - 100x200 indoor arena and
25 - 12x12 & 2 - 12x24 stalls & Wash Rack.
- Upper Barn - 120x60 with 60x60 covered area has
5 - 12x24 stalls, 3 with paddocks & Wash Rack.
- Hot Walker Barn - Hot Walker & 6- 16x16 stalls.
- 2 Blue Corrugated Roofed Field Barns with
Cupolas, each have 3 stalls with materials for 5
more in each barn - 16 - 16x16 stalls
- Winter Barn - New 60x144 Bat and Board built
Dutch Barn with corrugated roof and cupola. This
barn has 1 stall and a Wash Rack.
- 3 Patures, 1- 20AC, 1-7AC, & 1- 4AC. Approx.
40 AC in Pasture.
- 14 Paddocks, 5 are sand, 9 are grass.
- 55 Total Stalls.
- Large 5-Bay Hay & Equipment Storage Facility.
- Large 3-Bay 2 Door Equipment Storage Facility.
- 60 Acres in Hay
- 50 Acres in Natural Trail setting.
- 3 (three) wells
- Borders picturesque Milk Creek.
And much more, you have to see this property to appreciate the beauty and quality of the buildings, landscaping and view.
Map of Ultimate Equestrian Farm
Information Provided By
This Property is Off-Market. Last modified on 3/31/2014
Luxury Homes Intl Realty Trust Group