Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Hale County Land for Sale Greene County Land for Sale Tuscaloosa County Land for Sale Perry County Land for Sale Bibb County Land for Sale Pickens County Land for Sale Sumter County Land for Sale Dallas County Land for Sale Marengo County Land for Sale Chilton County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Moundville Property Types

Farm for Sale Hunting Land for Sale Natural Forest for Sale Organic for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale Waterfront for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Moundville Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

14 Properties:


Extraordinary Waterfowl Hunting Land On The Black Warrior River

169 acres
Moundville AL 35474  |  Tuscaloosa County
*Premiere hunting property for waterfowl, deer, and turkey located in Moundville, Alabama. Its 16 miles to Tuscaloosa and 68 miles to Birmingham. *This unique hunting property features 600 feet of fr...
Tom Brickman, Cyprus Partners
Envelope icon Contact
Moundville AL 35474  |  Hale County
536 acres
536 acres Hale CountyMore Detail +
Pete Hall , John Hall & Company
LOCATION: Hale County near Moundville, AL SIZE: 536 /- acres TERRAIN: Rolling LAND USE: Timberland investment and recreational property PRICE: $1,045,200 or $1,950 per acre AGENT: J...
Gabriel Creek Road Moundville AL 35474  |  Hale County
38 acres
38 Acres in Hale County, AlabamaMore Detail +
Zach Taylor , National Land Realty
This sportman's hunting property features a great mix of hardwood and pine timber, county road frontage, and level to sloped topography with proximity to Tuscaloosa. The acreage has superb hunting wit...
Moundville AL 35474  |  Hale County
40 acres
40 Acres-Hale CountyMore Detail +
Mitchell Jones , Tutt Land Company
PRICE REDUCED! A great 40 acre hunting and recreational tract in Hale County, Alabama. Located within driving distance from Tuscaloosa, this property is situated in one of the hottest deer and turkey ...
Riverbend Road Moundville AL 35474  |  Tuscaloosa County
3.06 acres
3.06 Acres in Tuscaloosa County, AlabamaMore Detail +
Adam Aderholt , Tutt Land Company
Highlights Located in the Riverbend Farms Community 30 min. from Downtown Tuscaloosa Beautiful Level Home Site on High Ground! 177' of River Frontage Description Bring your boat, fishing p...

Moundville, AL Land Info

Alabama is the country's 31st biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $3.59 billion to the Alabama economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 23rd among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 76 percent of Alabama's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 24 percent comes from crops. Alabama's catfish haul accounts for almost a third of catfish sales in the country. Other farm staples here include broiler chickens (farmed chickens used for commercial meat products), cattle and eggs. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 43,223 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 8.9 million acres (or the equivalent of 27 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +