Union County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

9 Properties:

3716 W Hillsboro El Dorado AR 71730
2.37 acres
Antique, Land -Agricultural (Not Zoned) - El Dorado, ARMore Detail +
Mike Meadows , Coldwell Banker Dumas and Associates Real Estate
Prime commercial property adjacent to the truck stop and convenience store. Additional acreage negotiable.
Mt Holly Rd El Dorado AR 71730
7.14 acres
Antique, Land -Agricultural (Not Zoned) - El Dorado, ARMore Detail +
Carolyn Malone , Coldwell Banker Dumas and Associates Real Estate
Three entrances. One or more off Mt Holly, Haney, and Gammye. We have a survey and a Topo Map.
Huttig AR 71747
102 acres
Hittig TractMore Detail +
Pete Prutzman , Kingwood Forestry Services, Inc.
Bid Date: Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. Timber Investment and Recreation Property Site Kingwood Forestry Services, Inc. has been authorized to manage the sale of 102 acres, more or less, loc...
3107 E Main El Dorado AR 71730
3.5 acres
Traditional, Detached - El Dorado, ARMore Detail +
Tammy Ashley- Nicolo , McDaniel & Co., REALTORS, Inc.
Ranch home with 3000 sf and over 3.5 acres, conveniently located in town of El Dorado. Home features brick fireplace, carport covered front patio & French doors. The city has a community college, So A...

Union County, AR Land Info

Arkansas ranks 22nd for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $4.21 billion to the Natural State's economy, or four percent of overall state GDP (placing it 18th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 51 percent of Arkansas's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 49 percent comes from crops. Although not the state's largest farm export, Arkansas produces 40 percent of the country's rice crop. It is also a major producer of commercially farmed chickens and turkeys. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 45,071 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 13.8 million acres (or the equivalent of 41 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +