Arizona Counties

Apache County Land for Sale Cochise County Land for Sale Coconino County Land for Sale Gila County Land for Sale Graham County Land for Sale Greenlee County Land for Sale La Paz County Land for Sale Maricopa County Land for Sale Mohave County Land for Sale Navajo County Land for Sale Pima County Land for Sale Pinal County Land for Sale Santa Cruz County Land for Sale Yavapai County Land for Sale Yuma County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Arizona Cities

Prescott Land for Sale Tucson Land for Sale Scottsdale Land for Sale Kingman Land for Sale Golden Valley Land for Sale Williams Land for Sale Phoenix Land for Sale Ash Fork Land for Sale Show Low Land for Sale Tonopah Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Arizona Property Types

Agribusiness for Sale Alternative Energy for Sale Aquaculture for Sale Commercial Land for Sale Dairy Farm for Sale Farm for Sale Golf-Related for Sale Historic Property for Sale Horse Farm for Sale Hospitality for Sale Hunting Land for Sale Industrial Land for Sale Marina for Sale Natural Forest for Sale Office for Sale Oil Or Minerals for Sale Orchard for Sale Organic for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Poultry Farm for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Retail Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale Vegetable Farm for Sale Vineyard for Sale Waterfront for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Arizona Land for Sale - Page 1 of 642

Save Search View Map

16,029 Properties:


Great land opportunity

1.02 acres
17110 W Starr Road, Marana, AZ AZ 85653  |  Pima County
Small subdivision developing at time of crash - great opportunity - property previously had a home - utilities and septic still on property. Site built only in deed restrictions - 5 homes remain on th...
Envelope icon Contact

Willcox, AZ - Home Site Near Twin Lakes Country Club (No Back Taxes) - $1 N

Dirt Road near E Geronimo Avenue Willcox AZ 85643  |  Cochise County
Auction on 09/01/2016 This property is currently being auctioned online on Please follow the link to view the online auction and review the property information and terms of sale.
Client Services, Bid4Assets
Envelope icon Contact

Arizona Land Info

Arizona ranks 14th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $2.5 billion to the state's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 29th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 44 percent of Arizona's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 56 percent comes from crops. Arizona boasts a large fruit crop, including cantaloupes, lemons and honeydew melons. The state is also responsible for about 15 percent of the lettuce grown in the United States. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 20,005 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 26.2 million acres (or the equivalent of 36 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +