Eads Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

4 Properties:


160 Acres in Kiowa County, Colorado

160 acres
Eads CO 81036  |  Kiowa County
Kiowa County, Colorado - 160 /- Deeded acres - NW 1/4 Section 24, Township 20 South, Range 49 West. CRP Contract: 119.53 acres / $3,640 / expires in 2020. 2016 CRP payments will be prorated to date o...
Virgil George, Rocking X Land Company Ltd.
Envelope icon Contact Accredited Land Consultants
Eads CO 81036  |  Kiowa County
320 acres
Farm and Ranch - Eads, COMore Detail +
Craig Kerfoot

Eads, CO Land Info

Colorado ranks among the country's top ten biggest agricultural states. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $2.84 billion to the Colorado economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 28th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 69 percent of Colorado's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 31 percent comes from crops. Along with cattle, Colorado's chief crops are corn, wheat and hay. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 36,180 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 31.9 million acres (or the equivalent of 48 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +