Litchfield County Land for Sale - Page 1 of 13

Save Search View Map

315 Properties:

$1,125,000

FARMHOUSE ON 46 ACRES WITH VIEWS

46 acres
22 Morey Road Sharon CT 06069
7
PLATINUM
Distant Eastern views welcome the sunrise from this renovated 4 Bedroom, 4 Full Bath home overlooking Sharon’s historic Ellsworth area. 46 acres, abutting conservation land, create a serene escape for...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$1,375,000

Aspen Ridge

20 acres
Falls Village CT 06031
8
PLATINUM
Majestically placed at 1,200 feet, high on a plateau overlooking the Berkshire Mountain foothills, with Mount Washington in clear view, this light and view-filled 3 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Mountain Contempo...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$225,000

Norfolk Hideaway

38 acres
90 Sunset Ridge Norfolk CT 06058
2
PLATINUM
Three Bedroom, 1 Bath home on 38 acres. A diamond in the rough, this property is tucked away down a private drive yet within walking distance to the Norfolk Village center and the Norfolk Library, In...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$1,495,000

Fox Hollow Farm

67 acres
164 Belden Street Falls Village CT 06031
10
PLATINUM
A private drive leads you to this former Hunting Lodge Estate that has been impeccably restored and expanded for country living and entertaining. Situated on 67 private acres with a groomed one mile t...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$6,450,000

TOP OF THE WORLD

62 acres
14 Weber Road Sharon CT 06069
9
PLATINUM
Privacy and all-encompassing, protected views surround this beautifully renovated 5 Bedroom home on 294 acres. Oversized windows throughout invite and blend the tranquility of an unparalleled setting...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$159,000

Whiting River Meadow

3.7 acres
0 Canaan Valley Road Canaan CT 06018
4
PLATINUM
This 3.70 acre parcel offers 100 feet of water frontage with open space for your dream home on the idyllic Whiting River, notably one of the cleanest rivers in Connecticut and Litchfield County. Nest...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$1,800,000

Great Hill, Cornwall, Acreage

60.23 acres
189 Great Hill Cornwall CT 06753
3
PLATINUM
Estate quality parcel off of desirable Great Hill with many improvements in place. Winding gravel drive, underground utilities, picturesque pond, acres of meadow and cleared land, pretty views. Much o...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact
$2,950,000

LES BICHETTES

25 acres
24 Emmons Lane Canaan CT 06018
32
PLATINUM
This delightful French Country home for sale in Litchfield County sits well back on 25 acres overlooking a pond and protected land. The style is set in the classic Living Room where delicate moldings ...
Scott Morris, Elyse Harney Real Estate LLC
Envelope icon Contact

Litchfield County, CT Land Info

Connecticut is one of the smallest farming states in the nation. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $391 million to the state's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 45th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 29 percent of Connecticut's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 71 percent comes from crops. Connecticut is largely a suburban, white-collar state with limited farming operations. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 2,451 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 508,652 acres (or the equivalent of 14 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +