Delaware Counties

Kent County Organic for Sale New Castle County Organic for Sale Sussex County Organic for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Delaware Organic for Sale

Save Search View Map

Delaware Land Info

Delaware is one of the smallest farming states in the nation. Delaware's farm sector is negligible in terms of overall state GDP. Some 66 percent of Delaware's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 34 percent comes from crops. Despite its relatively small size, Delaware is among the country's ten biggest broiler chicken-producing states, which fuel the nation's appetite for chicken nuggets and KFC buckets. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 5,977 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 436,539 acres (or the equivalent of 27 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +