Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Walton County Land for Sale Gwinnett County Land for Sale Rockdale County Land for Sale Barrow County Land for Sale Newton County Land for Sale DeKalb County Land for Sale Oconee County Land for Sale Morgan County Land for Sale Jackson County Land for Sale Fulton County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Loganville Property Types

Commercial Land for Sale Farm for Sale Horse Farm for Sale Natural Forest for Sale Office for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Retail Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale LoopNet Investment Properties

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Loganville Land for Sale - Page 1 of 11

Save Search View Map

263 Properties:


Automotive Sales Lot with Building | 1.29 Acres | 1,400 SF

1.29 acres
835 Athens Highway Loganville GA 30052  |  Gwinnett County
Hard to find, automotive sales lot located in Gwinnett county. Lot is prepped with a detention pond and paved parking areas. Office building also available but in need of some repairs. - $196.43/S...
Michael Bull, Bull Realty, Inc.
Envelope icon Contact

Commercial Property in Loganville

1 acre
910 Park Street Loganville GA Loganville
This is a commercial property that is part of downtown overlay. Zoning will be changed to commercial upon submission of zoning application per city council. This may be puchased separate or with other...
Envelope icon Contact

3685 Harrison Rd.

2.96 acres
3685 Harrison Rd Loganville GA 30052  |  Gwinnett County
Great commercial lot available on the West side of Loganville, GA. Growing commercial area and visible for US Hwy 78. The lot is at the western end of the East Gwinnett Business Park, and could supp...
Don Cannon, KW Commercial Atlanta Metro East


30.8 acres
2793 Loganville Highway Sw Loganville GA 30052  |  Walton County
- 30.8 acres total - Great visibility on Loganville Hwy. - Adjacent to Publix-anchored retail center - Zoned OI & C2 with conditions - 27,080 cars per day on Loganville Highway
Nelson Vinson, McWhirter Realty Partners

Loganville, GA Land Info

Georgia is the country's 29th biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $4.96 billion to the Peach State's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 14th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 60 percent of Georgia's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 40 percent comes from crops. Georgia is the country's king of broiler chickens (defined as domesticated fowl bred and raised specifically for meat production). The state also accounts for over 40 percent of peanuts grown in the United States. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 42,257 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 9.6 million acres (or the equivalent of 25 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +