Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Wayne County Land for Sale Lucas County Land for Sale Appanoose County Land for Sale Decatur County Land for Sale Monroe County Land for Sale Clarke County Land for Sale Marion County Land for Sale Warren County Land for Sale Davis County Land for Sale Ringgold County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Wayne County County Cities

Humeston Land for Sale Corydon Land for Sale Lineville Land for Sale Clio Land for Sale Promise City Land for Sale Wayne Land for Sale Russell Land for Sale Millerton Land for Sale Derby Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Wayne County Property Types

Agribusiness for Sale Farm for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale LoopNet Investment Properties

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Wayne County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

18 Properties:


For Sale Country Home on 3 Acres m/l in Lineville, IA

3 acres
620 E. 8th Street Lineville IA 50147
Listing # 64720 Very nice ranch home on 3 acres m/l on the outskirts of Lineville, Iowa. This home was built with quality in 2005. The home has 1700 sq. ft. m/l and offers a lot of storage with man...
United Country Nelson Real Estate, United Country Nelson Real Estate
Envelope icon Contact
80a & 160TH AVE/410TH Street Derby IA 50068
80 acres
Cross Property - Derby, IAMore Detail +
pennie carroll
Ideal land of 80 Acres. Currently pasture is rented out with a renewable contact each May. 60 acres in CPR with about 6,000 return annually. One contract expires in two years and another in 10 years.
1821 Ohio Road Corydon IA 50060
210 acres
Farms - Corydon, IAMore Detail +
Carl Cisler , Hometown Realty
Hardwood Timber, 10 acres m/l Private Lake, newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 full bath lake home, mile South Fork Chariton River running through the middle of the farm and Vick Creek. If you are looking ...
1602 S56 Highway Promise City IA 52583
40 acres
Residential - Promise City, IAMore Detail +
Lisa Banks-Carter , Bogle Realty LLC
Beautiful farm located in Promise City with 40 acres and a Berm home. The house features a large open concept kitchen with custom built clear pine cabinets. There are 2 spacious bedrooms on the first ...
144 Elm Street Lineville IA 50147
3.5 acres
Residential - Lineville, IAMore Detail +
Bradley Fetters , Weber Real Estate
This 1680 sqft Double Wide Manufactured home new in 2003 is located in Lineville & offers peaceful country living. The home features a beautiful kitchen, nice sized living room, 3 bedrooms & 2 full ba...
302 North Lincoln Corydon IA 50060
4.8 acres
Residential - Corydon, IAMore Detail +
Andrea Tilley , Hometown Realty
This unique 4 or 5 bedroom home sits on 4.8 acres, has had many updates, but maintains its 1800s charm. The very spacious kitchen has pull out cabinets, a counter top stove, wall oven, baking center, ...
0 County Highway S16 Wayne IA 50060
56 acres
Farm - Wayne, IAMore Detail +
Bradley VanWeelden , Peoples Company
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to own your own small dream hunting farm in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Iowa? This 44 acre m/l (subject to survey) combination farm has a beauti...
CR-J18/ Millerton IA 50165
310 acres
310 Acres in Wayne County, IowaMore Detail +
Barnes Realty
Good, highly tillable row crop farms in Iowa are getting hard to locate and buy these days, but heres one! Its highly tillable, in a good neighborhood not far from Des Moines and includes a 2.5-acre p...

Wayne County, IA Land Info

Iowa ranks among the country's ten largest farming states. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $12.07 billion to the Hawkeye State's economy, or seven percent of overall state GDP (placing it second among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 44 percent of Iowa's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 56 percent comes from crops. Iowa accounts for some 35 percent of all the hogs farmed in the United States. Its other main agricultural exports are corn and soybeans. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 88,637 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 30.6 million acres (or the equivalent of 85 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +