Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Putnam County Land for Sale Marshall County Land for Sale Bureau County Land for Sale Stark County Land for Sale Woodford County Land for Sale Peoria County Land for Sale Lee County Land for Sale Livingston County Land for Sale Henry County Land for Sale Tazewell County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Putnam County County Cities

Magnolia Land for Sale GRANVILLE Land for Sale HENNEPIN Land for Sale PUTNAM Land for Sale Mcnabb Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Putnam County Property Types

Commercial Land for Sale Farm for Sale Hunting Land for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale LoopNet Investment Properties

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Putnam County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

12 Properties:


Smith Trust Farm

230 acres
15942 N 700th Avenue Granville IL 61326
New Listing in Putnam County, IL! 230 total acres, 229.62 FSA cropland acres of Class A Soils. Muscatune, Sable, Osco and Catlin soils type with a total soil PI of 145. No improvements. Exact tillable...
Fran Secrist, Capital Agricultural Property Services
8934 North 600th Avenue HENNEPIN IL 61327
5.05 acres
1 Story, Ranch - HENNEPIN, ILMore Detail +
Janelle McCarter , Landmark Realty
5.05 acres! The land alone is worth this price! Fix it up, tear it down, or just be happy- it doesn't matter because either way you will love everything about this location and land layout. 2 car deta...
Il Highway 18 & Highway 89 Magnolia IL 61336
8.13 acres
Il Highway 18 & Highway 89More Detail +
Jason Miller , Maloof Commercial Real Estate Company
8.13 acres with creek running through property low taxes
1968 Bradford Blacktop Road PUTNAM IL 61560
2.06 acres
1 Story, Ranch - PUTNAM, ILMore Detail +
Roxana Noble , Landmark Realty
Amazing country home on 2.06 acres with 3 BR's, 2 Baths, and partially finished lower level that adds even more living space. Enjoy summer from the Trex deck looking out on the 52'x27 ft.diameter out...
Lot 20 RR Timberline Acres Granville IL 61326
1.38 acres
Land -Agricultural (Not Zoned), Not Applicable - Granville, ILMore Detail +
David Postula
Great opportunity to build your own home. Buildable lot in rural Granville subdivision. Buyer to instal well & septic. Possible city water access is 200 feet from property. 1.4 acres.
2489 E 1150 Mcnabb IL 61335
56 acres
Putnam County, IL 56 Acres w/ 1,935 Sq Ft HomeMore Detail +
Scott Whittington , LandGuys, LLC
PRICE REDUCED: At the end of a gravel lane is a beautiful turn-key setting with a remodeled 4 bed, 2 bath home equipped and a beautiful small cabin. The home has a large eat-in kitchen with hardwood f...
Hwy 26 Magnolia IL 61336
62 acres
62 Acres in Putnam County, IllinoisMore Detail +
Andrew Schultz , Whitetail Properties
PRICE REDUCED!! To have an opportunity to own property near some of the most recognized and highly acclaimed waterfowl areas Illinois has to offer is a rare find these days! Located near the Big Bend ...
13220 North Division Ext GRANVILLE IL 61326
5.83 acres
1 Story, Ranch - GRANVILLE, ILMore Detail +
Katrina Jarrell , Janko Realty & Development, LLC
Newly updated move in ready country home with acreage including wooded area. Inviting family room with patio doors and large windows, leads to deck and patio. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with on suite master...
8963 COUNTY HWY 18 Magnolia IL 61327
5 acres
2 Story, Single Family - Magnolia, ILMore Detail +
Dale Fleming , Jim Maloof Realtor
Beautiful Country Home on 5 acres with private lane. This 4 x 2 shows quality throughout the entire house. Private lane , RV storage, 2 car detached garage and fenced back yard are just a few of the ...
County Rd 600 N Hennepin IL 61327
7.8 acres
Putnam County, IL 7.8 AcresMore Detail +
Scott Whittington , LandGuys, LLC
PRICE REDUCED: Putnam County, IL 7.8 Acres is another perfect starter property in one of the most sought after trophy deer counties in the state! This property has heavy deer trails and is loaded wit...
1837 SENACHWINE putnam IL 61560
38.76 acres
Farms - putnam, ILMore Detail +
Scarlett Palm , Jim Maloof Realtor

Putnam County, IL Land Info

Illinois is the country's 13th biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $9.24 billion to the Illinois economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it fifth among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 18 percent of Illinois's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 82 percent comes from crops. Nebraska may be the Cornhusker State, but Illinois ranks ahead in terms of total corn farmed and produced in the country (17 percent versus 11 percent). According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 75,087 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 26.9 million acres (or the equivalent of 73 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +