Stevens County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

10 Properties:

$120,000
Roads S & 16 Hugoton KS 67951
160 acres
CRP & QuailMore Detail +
  •  
Tom Hill , Hill Realty
160 acres m/l in Stevens County Kansas is 'On the Market'. 131.83 acres of CRP paying $3708 with 85% going to buyer through expiration of contract 9/30/20. Caretaker of the CRP get the other 15%. T...

Stevens County, KS Land Info

Stevens County is a mid-size urban county within what is considered a non-metropolitan part of Kansas. The most common type of land for sale in Stevens County recently was farms, while Hugoton was the city in Stevens County with the most land for sale. Internal July 2016 data places the average per-acre value of land for sale in Stevens County at $1,435, with an average list price of $282,106 for land and farms for sale in Stevens County. Of Kansas's 105 counties, Stevens County ranks 63rd in terms of its population (5,806, according to Census data from 2015). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 315 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. In terms of size, Stevens County is Kansas's 55th biggest county (728 square miles, which represents one percent of the state). Farming activities in Stevens County generate annual revenues of $328 million, 44 percent of which is from livestock products and 56 percent from crop harvests. The main agricultural staple here is crop farming (classified by the U.S. Census Bureau to include crops such as wheat, corn, hay and cotton).

Read More +