Floyd County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

4 Properties:

$5,350,000
169 Three Oaks Lane Langley KY 41645
7.02 acres
Commercial/Industrial/Business - Langley, KYMore Detail +
  •  
  •  
Beth Bell Brown , Rector-Hayden Realtors
Property has served as private home. Could repurpose as recovery or rehabilitation center, conference center, academic extension, many other medical purposes and other functions. Some personal propert...
$5,350,000
169 Three Oaks Lane Langley KY 41645
7.02 acres
Single Family Residence, 3 Story - Langley, KYMore Detail +
  •  
Beth Bell Brown , Rector-Hayden Realtors
It all started in the mid-1980's, with the greatest appreciation for the majesty of the mountains, and the best craftspeople to be found. The site was prepared, the steel beams were placed 40 feet bel...
$425,000
9015-a South US HWY 23 Harold KY 41659
1 acre
Lot - Harold, KYMore Detail +
  •  
Mike Hatter , Coldwell Banker McMahan
Great commercial building lot on Ky Hwy 23 close to Pikeville. Great location. Very visible, great access.
$49,500
100 Mare Creek Harold KY 41659
15 acres
Lot - Harold, KYMore Detail +
  •  
Mike Hatter , Coldwell Banker McMahan
Great building lot on Mare Creek Road just off Hwy 23. Lots of trees and great views overlook the creek. Mineral rights convey. Excellent location.

Floyd County, KY Land Info

Kentucky is the country's 23rd largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $3.28 billion to the Bluegrass State's economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 27th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Some 55 percent of Kentucky's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 45 percent comes from crops. Kentucky's main farm product are domestically farmed chickens known as broilers, which are used in meat production. The state also produces a quarter of the country's tobacco harvest. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 77,064 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 13 million acres (or the equivalent of 50 percent of the entire state land area).

Read More +