Suffolk County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

13 Properties:

55 Hampden Street Boston MA 02119
2.76 acres
South End Hampden Street DevelopmentMore Detail +
Gina Barroso , NAI Hunneman
NAI Hunneman, as exclusive agent, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the South End Hampden Street Development, a 2.76 acre site in the dynamic South End neighborhood of Boston (Roxbury)...
245 Marginal Street Chelsea MA 02150
6.4 acres
245 Marginal StreetMore Detail +
David Ross , NAI Hunneman
NAI Hunneman has been exclusively retained to sell 245-257 Marginal Street, an approximately 6.4 acre parcel of land in Chelsea, MA. Currently the property is fully leased, as an off-airport parkin...
241 Perkins St Boston MA 02130
22 acres
Condo - Boston, MAMore Detail +
Janet Deegan , Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Cabot Estates sits in a favored setting across the road from Jamaica Pond. On the border of Jamaica Plain and Brookline, discover this exceptional end Townhouse featuring a gracious Entry Foyer, grand...
69 69a Readville Street Boston MA 02136
0.43 acres
69 69a Readville StreetMore Detail +
David Derian , Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Page Realty
Back on Market after financing fell through! Attention Developers, Contractors and Investors! Nearly a half acre of prime, level, treed corner lot in Hyde Park which abuts Open Space/Park land with wa...
3 Regent Street Boston MA 02119
0.29 acres
Warren - Regent StreetMore Detail +
Nicole Allen , Nicole Allen Real Estate
3 Castle Court Boston MA 02128
0.07 acres
3-5 Castle CourtMore Detail +
Angela Hirtle , Coldwell Banker
2 LOTS!! DEVELOPER DREAM!! DEVELOPMENT IS ON THE RISE IN JEFFRIES POINT!! NEARLY 3,300 SQUARE FT. IN A 3F-2000 ZONE! Desirable and prime location in Jeffries Point-Close to the waterfront, Piers Par...
3458 Washington Street Jamaica Plain MA 02130
0.23 acres
Keegan AutoMore Detail +
RJ Long , TRA
Development Site for SALE - .23 Acres 3458 Washington Street and 7 Kenton Road Jamaica Plain, MA Approximately 10,077 square foot parcel with existing garage. 2 adjacent parcels, one ownership. Walki...
1455 Vfw Parkway Boston MA 02132
0.86 acres
1455 Vfw ParkwayMore Detail +
Dan McGee , NAI Hunneman
The NAI Hunneman Capital Markets Team has been exclusively retained to sell 1455-1457 VFW PARKWAY IN BOSTON (WEST ROXBURY), MA. The property includes a 37,436 ? SF lot WITH FRONTAGE ON VFW PARKWAY AND...
3521 Washington Street Boston MA 02130
1.4 acres
The WashingtonMore Detail +
Chris Sower , Colliers International
The Washington, located at 3521 Washington Street, presents an unsurpassed opportunity to own a fully approved, mixed-use development featuring unique on-site parking in Jamaica Plain's booming Washin...
124 126 Tremont Street Brighton MA 02135
0.29 acres
TREMONTMore Detail +
J. Michael Brasco , CENTURY 21 Shawmut Properties
Rare opportunity to develop a multi-unit condominium or residential multi-family property at the gateway to Boston. Located on the Newton line, the subject property location is outstanding and just mi...
133 Campbell Avenue Revere MA 02151
0.12 acres
133 Campbell AveMore Detail +
Land for Sale. Perfect for contractor or home buyer looking to build something new without lead paint! Currently zoned for a single family house. Nice residential neighborhood with water views of Reve...
154 Terrace Street Boston MA 02120
0.25 acres
Terrace St LoftsMore Detail +
Chuck Hinds , Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
90,000 sf development opportunity on Mission Hill. Previously approved project. Mission Hill's strong rental market makes this a great place for an income-producing building or would work as new cond...
64 Revere Beach Boulevard Revere Beach MA 02151
0.32 acres
64 Revere Beach BlvdMore Detail +
Daron Tersakyan , Investments Limited
This Oceanfront Property with substantial frontage is ideally suited for commercial or residential developmentWalking distance to the T-line station

Suffolk County, MA Land Info

Massachusetts is one of the smallest farming states in the nation. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $747 million to the Bay State's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 40th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 22 percent of Massachusetts's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 78 percent comes from crops. Among the country's five smallest agricultural states, the two Massachusetts farm products that break double digits when it comes to national averages hardly surprise: maple products and cranberries. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 7,755 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 523,517 acres (or the equivalent of eight percent of the entire state land area).

Read More +