Pipestone County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

2 Properties:

$345,000
1243 Hwy 75 Rd Pipestone MN 56164
3 acres
Ranch, Single Family - Pipestone, MNMore Detail +
  •  
Debra Blaue , Real Estate Retrievers
First time on the market! Custom built executive home sits on 3 acres that offers the relaxing privacy that comes with country living. This home was designed and built by the sellers and has many feat...
$154,900
400 1st St Trosky MN 56164
2.52 acres
Ranch, Single Family - Trosky, MNMore Detail +
  •  
Linda Vis , Town & Country Realtors, Inc.
A rare opportunity you seldom find.This beauty offers 2 1/2 acres and a double garage and a shop/shed. Don't ignore this amazing gem with nearly 2000 sq ft on main level & beautiful finishes. Extensi...

Pipestone County, MN Land Info

Minnesota is the country's 15th largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $8.48 billion to the North Star State's economy, or three percent of overall state GDP (placing it sixth among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 35 percent of Minnesota's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 65 percent comes from crops. Minnesota's top three agricultural products are corn, soybeans and hogs. The state also produces a third of the sugar beets and peas grown in the United States. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 74,542 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 26 million acres (or the equivalent of 47 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +