Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Itawamba County Farm for Sale Lee County Farm for Sale Prentiss County Farm for Sale Monroe County Farm for Sale Tishomingo County Farm for Sale Pontotoc County Farm for Sale Chickasaw County Farm for Sale Union County Farm for Sale Alcorn County Farm for Sale Tippah County Farm for Sale LoopNet Farms for Sale

Itawamba County County Cities

Fulton Land for Sale Mantachie Land for Sale Golden Land for Sale Marietta Land for Sale Tremont Land for Sale Jamestown Land for Sale Clarkrange Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Itawamba County Farm for Sale

Save Search View Map

Itawamba County, MS Land Info

Mississippi is the country's 26th biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $3.52 billion to the Magnolia State's economy, or three percent of overall state GDP (placing it 24th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 54 percent of Mississippi's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 46 percent comes from crops. Historically known for its cotton harvest, broiler chickens, soybeans and corn now account for the state's main agricultural output. Mississippi also produces over half of the commercially-farmed catfish in the United States. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 38,076 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 10.9 million acres (or the equivalent of 35 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +