Barnes County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

4 Properties:

1711 118TH Ave Valley City ND 58072
2.1 acres
1 1/2 Story, Lake Property - Valley City, NDMore Detail +
Alison Kasowski , Keller Williams Roers Realty
250' Flat Lakeshore w/ hard sandy bottom, Heated Shop/Office, Beautiful Home. Enjoy the sunset view off the lake on the extravagant paver stone patio (or in the lakeside sunroom on rainy days) of this...
115TH Ave Valley City ND 58072
12 acres
Vacant Lots/Land - Valley City, NDMore Detail +
Alison Kasowski , Keller Williams Roers Realty
Looking for a wide open space to build your dream home with a view? These affordable lots have rural water, city power, BEK services...and NO SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS. Lot sizes range from 1.27 to 2.16 acr...

Barnes County, ND Land Info

North Dakota ranks among the country's ten largest agricultural states. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $3.68 billion to the North Dakota economy, or seven percent of overall state GDP (placing it 22nd among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 12 percent of North Dakota's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 88 percent comes from crops. North Dakota's main crops are wheat, soybeans, corn and canola. Other crops farmed here include sugar beets, sunflowers, barley, hay and honey. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 30,961 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 39.3 million acres (or the equivalent of 87 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +