Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Dawson County Land for Sale Frontier County Land for Sale Gosper County Land for Sale Lincoln County Land for Sale Custer County Land for Sale Logan County Land for Sale Phelps County Land for Sale Furnas County Land for Sale Hayes County Land for Sale Red Willow County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Gothenburg Property Types

Commercial Land for Sale Farm for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale LoopNet Investment Properties

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Gothenburg Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

3 Properties:

$475,000
1610 8th Street Gothenburg NE 69138  |  Dawson County
4.03 acres
Business and R.E. - Gothenburg, NEMore Detail +
  •  
  •  
Cathy Kennicutt , Nebraska Realty
Cathy Kennicutt, M: 308-529-1102, cathykennicutt@hotmail.com, www.nebraskarealty.com - Earning opportunities are unlimited with this well known busy steakhouse/bar business, that sits just on the outs...
$35,000
Lot 1 Wildhorse Golf Course Gothenburg NE 69138  |  Dawson County
1 acre
Residential - Gothenburg, NEMore Detail +
  •  
Cathy Kennicutt , Nebraska Realty
Cathy Kennicutt, M: 308-529-1102, cathykennicutt@hotmail.com, www.nebraskarealty.com - Nothing to block your beautiful view from this 1 acre SE corner lot, with non builder attached lot next to it. Bu...

Gothenburg, NE Land Info

Nebraska ranks fourth when it comes to the size of its farm economy. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $9.76 billion to the Nebraska economy, or nine percent of overall state GDP (placing it fourth among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 51 percent of Nebraska's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 49 percent comes from crops. Predominantly a cattle-farming state, Nebraska's cattle business accounts for some 15 percent of the national average. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 49,969 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 45.3 million acres (or the equivalent of 92 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +