Burlington County Land for Sale - Page 1 of 12

Save Search View Map

288 Properties:


45 Oriental Road

103 acres
45 Oriental Road Shamong NJ 08088
This gorgeous farm property is ready and available. The farm consists of 103 acres, approximately sixty acres of which are open, tillable land. Backing up to the Wharton State Forest, privacy is all b...
Richard Warner, Warner Real Estate & Auction Company Inc.
Envelope icon Contact

45 Oriental Road

113 acres
45 Oriental Road Shamong NJ 08088
This must see property is stunning! This five bedroom, three full bath home sits on 113 gorgeous acres (roughly 60 tillable), and the property backs up to the very private Wharton Tract. Whether you a...
Richard Warner, Warner Real Estate & Auction Company Inc.
Envelope icon Contact

2802 Route 73

4.39 acres
2802 Route 73 Maple Shade NJ 08052
4.39 acres on busy Route 73 Assemblage possibilities Public water and sewer Includes two story home on Harker Avenue Tremendous possible uses - redevelopment into a shopping ceneter, pad site user, me...
William Minnick, Arrow Real Estate Services, LLC

328 Stokes Road

2 acres
328 Stokes Road Medford NJ 08055
- 2 Acre office pad with approvals for an 11,200 SF Building. - Zones restricted commercial (RC) - City water and sewer approved - Ideal for medical, day care or office user
William Minnick, Arrow Real Estate Services, LLC


66 acres
Se Corner Route 206 & Route 70 Southampton Township NJ 08088
Zoning: Highway Commercial (HC) and Rural Development (RD). Located on the South East Corner of State Highway Route 206 and Route 70 (Red Lion Circle) consisting of both open and cleared areas and woo...


15 acres
219 Red Lion Road Southampton NJ 08088
Zoned Industrial. Contiguous to the Red Lion Airport. Mostly tillable and level. Single Family homes and some Industrial in the area. Well and septic will be required for development. Good access to e...

1020 Smithville Road

178 acres
1020 Smithville Road Eastampton NJ 08060
ZONING: CCRC- CONTINUING CARE RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITY/ OFFICE/INDUSTRIAL - Market rate residential considered. Permits Independent Living, up to 1500 units, Assisted Living, Congregate Care, Nursing, O...


7 acres
444a Rising Sun Road Bordentown NJ 08505
Zoning: GCI - General Commercial- Service Stations, Retail, Restaurants, Wholesale Distribution, Warehousing, Office & Motels. Public Water & Public Sewer near site. Frontage on Route 130 & Rising Sun...
2 Eayrestown Road Vincentown NJ 08088
1.25 acres
Michael Miller , Tri State Business Services
Highway commercial zoned property. 1&1/4 acres Ideal for shopping center, drug store, office building, fast food, convenience store, auto supply and /or repair, medical center or any other commercial ...
4.06 acres
Rancher, 1-Story,Detached - VINCENTOWN, NJMore Detail +
Jill Simmermon , Keller Williams Washington Twp
Think you can't afford to live in this neighborhood ?? Think again. Hurry up and schedule an appointment to see this diamond in the rough. Possible subdivision. Home features convenient one floor ...
435 Arneys Mount Birmingham Road Pemberton NJ 08068
12 acres
Country RetreatMore Detail +
Stephanie Smith , Coldwell Banker Residential real estate
As you approach this stunning property, you will know you have found your dream home. Set up on a hill, the 13 room custom built residence is surrounded by 12 acres which are adjacent to magnificent p...
12.55 acres
OneBldgLot,UseYourBldr - CHATSWORTH, NJMore Detail +
Cheryl Armstrong , Keller Williams Realty - Medford
Design your own home on this tranquil 12.5 acre lot just outside the city limits of historic Chatsworth. Property is located close to state forest, lakes, hiking/riding trails and LBI. Pinelands appro...

Popular Property Types in Burlington County, NJ

Residential Land for Sale in Burlington County, NJ

Residential Land for Sale

Undeveloped Land for Sale in Burlington County, NJ

Undeveloped Land for Sale

Farm for Sale in Burlington County, NJ

Farm for Sale

Burlington County, NJ Land Info

New Jersey is one of the smallest farming states in the country. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $809 million to the state's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 39th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 12 percent of New Jersey's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 88 percent comes from crops. Jokes aside about floriculture being New Jersey's biggest agricultural crop, fruits including blueberries and cranberries account for almost 10 percent of the national total. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 9,071 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 715,057 acres (or the equivalent of 13 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +