Ely Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

7 Properties:

1447 W 336 NORTH ST Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
10 acres
Single Family Residential - Ely, NVMore Detail +
Rick Brenkus , Keller Williams Realty The Marketplace
Adorable one story home with beautiful mountain views. Horse permitted with barn, stalls, and pasture. Home features a bright airy atmosphere with vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans. Kitchen is spaciou...
5379 N DUCK CREEK HIGHWAY Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
20 acres
Single Family Residential - Ely, NVMore Detail +
Linda Kemp , Keller Williams The Marketplace One
IMMACULATE, UNIQUE and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL 20 acre fully fenced property in majestic Duck Creek Basin, Nevada~with 3254 sq ft HOME, 1820 sq ft GUEST HOUSE, 3518 sq ft GARAGE/WORKSHOP, an 1850 POLE BA...
Spring Valley Road Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
358.79 acres
0 Spring ValleyMore Detail +
Ronald Colunga , Century 21 Martinez & Associates
Great opportunity to own one of the largest private acreage in ELY, NV.
10 020 08 Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
320 acres
320 Acres in ElyMore Detail +
Ronald Colunga , Century 21 Martinez & Associates
Large 320 acre parcel with private well on the property. Well has a proposed use for irrigation. Drill report is available upon request. Property has a Single Family Residential zoning. Property lines...
1100 S Bell Avenue Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
0.76 acres
VACANT LAND - Ely, NVMore Detail +
Marilyn Chapman , Keller Williams Group One Sparks, Inc.
Vacant parcel in town with great potential and visability located in a residential neighborhood on Bell Avenue near shopping. City water, sewer and electric close by. Backs up to commercial property...
4447 W Us Highway 6 Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
2001.26 acres
White River RanchMore Detail +
Stuart Twitchell , V and St Realty
The White River Ranch is must see. Panoramic views and extras to numerous to mention dictate that serious buyers visit this listing. With five (5) homes, a bunkhouse, storage buildings, Airplane Hange...
4750 East Whiteman Creek Road Ely NV 89301  |  White Pine County
160 acres
Whiteman CreekMore Detail +
Kathy Smith , Silver Rio LLC
160 Acres of private, fenced property, completely surrounded by public lands, bordering the National Forest and the BLM. This property includes a 2900 square foot home and offers an abundance of elk,...

Ely, NV Land Info

Nevada is the country's 37th largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $319 million to the state's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 47th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 52 percent of Nevada's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 48 percent comes from crops. Unsurprisingly given the tough desert climate, farm output in Nevada accounts for less than one percent of most U.S. agricultural products. The two exceptions are hay and wool, although these are less than three percent of the national average. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 4,137 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 5.9 million acres (or the equivalent of eight percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +