New Hampshire Horse Farm for Sale

Save Search View Map

26 Properties:

$595,000

White Mountains of NH - Franconia Notch Views!

33.51 acres
187 Skinny Ridge Rd Lyman NH 03585  |  Grafton County
7
PREMIUM
Magnificent views of the White Mountains, Franconia Notch, and Cannon Mountain ski area are enjoyed from this classic antique cape. The original cape, from 1792, features a combination of beamed and ...
Cheryl Kerr, Four Seasons Sothebys International Realty
Envelope icon Contact
$399,900

Beautiful Ranch Rambler, 3-Story Barn, in-law, mor

8.32 acres
170 Curtis Brook Rd Lyndeborough NH 03082  |  Hillsborough County
50
PREMIUM
Seller says, MAKE AN OFFER! Wants to sownsize before winter. Back on market with NEWLY Updated Kitchen and Master Bath! Updated 4 bed/3 bath ranch home that combines perfect clean decor with hints o...
Susan Tardif, LIG Properties, LLC
Envelope icon Contact

New Hampshire Land Info

New Hampshire is one of the smallest farming states in the United States. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $257 million to the state's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 48th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 47 percent of New Hampshire's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 53 percent comes from crops. Not a big farming economy, New Hampshire's maple harvest is its biggest export relative to national averages (5.5 percent). According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 4,391 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 474,065 acres (or the equivalent of eight percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +