Fairborn Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

7 Properties:

235 Haddix Road Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
10.82 acres
235 Haddix RoadMore Detail +
Pete Nichols , Colliers International
Commercial land for sale.
8355 ADAMS Fairborn OH 45424  |  Montgomery County
5 acres
Single Family - Fairborn, OHMore Detail +
Lashonda Hayes , Real Estate 31, LLC
Room to roam and entertain. Five acres with privacy convenience to city services and 5-10 minutes from Wright Patterson Air force Base. Property has an in ground pool, large deck, enclosed porch, heat...
W Dayton Yellow Springs Road Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
85.7 acres
Dayton- Yellow Springs LandMore Detail +
Timothy Albro , Crest Commercial Realty
Sq Ft:3.26-82.44 acres Price:$50,000-$200,000 per acre $990,000 in Total
Commerce Center Boulevard & Empire Court Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
3 acres
Valle Greene North Hotel/Retail SitesMore Detail +
Chris Conley , Oberer Realty Services, Ltd.
1 - 14 acre hotel/retail sites available for sale or lease. Prime location off I-675 & Dayton Yellow Springs Rd. (Exit 20) in Valle Greene North, a 325-acre mixed use development accommodating retail...
N Broad Street & Sandhill Road Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
3.71 acres
St Rt 444 & Sandhill RdMore Detail +
Al Cummings
Commercially zoned property 1/2 mile from I-675 and 2 miles from I-70. 800' of frontage on St Rt 444 (Broad St). Sewer/water/gas and electric all available. Level topography.
State Route 235 And I 675 Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
8.52 acres
State Route 235 And I 675More Detail +
Pete Nichols , Colliers International
For sale five development lots - high visibility retail, office and hospitality sites. Great daytime population in area including over 27,000 employees and military personnel at Wright Patt Air Force ...
2131 Gateway Drive Fairborn OH 45324  |  Greene County
4.8 acres
Valle Greene East - LandMore Detail +
Janie Ridd , Oberer Realty Services, Ltd.
Lots for sale. Build to suit opportunities. Property has excellent access to/from Interstate 675.

Fairborn, OH Land Info

Ohio is the country's 21st largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $4.61 billion to the state's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 15th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 34 percent of Ohio's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 66 percent comes from crops. Ohio's farm economy principally produces soybeans, corn and various dairy products. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 75,462 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 14 million acres (or the equivalent of 49 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +