Kiowa County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

7 Properties:


Twin Mountain 40

40 acres
Roosevelt OK 73564
Now here is a good starter property or a property to add to ones other holdings. Located right on Highway 19 southwest of Roosevelt, Oklahoma, The 40 affords great views of the surrounding Wichita Mou...
John McElroy, Tumbleweed Territory Real Estate, LLC
Envelope icon Contact

Mount Tepee Hideaway

10 acres
Lone Wolf OK 73655
Seclusion serenity sanctuary. Many of us yearn for a place to live or to retreat in order to rest and relax from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. If you yearn for a place without close neighb...
John McElroy, Tumbleweed Territory Real Estate, LLC
Envelope icon Contact
22518 NE E County Road 1580 Mt Park OK 73566
40 acres
Agricultural - Mt Park, OKMore Detail +
Lydia Garner , Main Realty, Inc.
Parcel of land south of Tom Steed Lake area, View of Mountains.
14683 OK-44A Lone Wolf OK 73655
6.03 acres
Lodging - Lone Wolf, OKMore Detail +
Joel Oden , Advantage Realty of Altus, LLC
Incredible property at Lake Altus. This property sits right in the heart of all the great activities Lake Altus provides. This property features 3 main buildings sitting on 6 acres. The main building...
21102 E County Road 1460 Lone Wolf OK 73655
2.44 acres
1 Story,Traditional, Single - Lone Wolf, OKMore Detail +
Rachel Beckner , CENTURY 21 Altus Prestige Realty
Beautiful view of the mountains from every direction, just minutes from the lake and a short distance from Altus. Home on 2.44 acres can have 4 bedrooms or one can be used as an additional living area...

Kiowa County, OK Land Info

Oklahoma is one of the country's ten largest farming states. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $3.38 billion to the state's economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 26th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 74 percent of Oklahoma's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. Oklahoma's agricultural economy is largely driven by livestock products including cattle (over half), hogs and broiler chickens. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 80,245 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 34.4 million acres (or the equivalent of 77 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +