Veneta Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

13 Properties:


Farm - Veneta, OR

46.49 acres
Bolton Hill RD Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
Here's a great developer's opportunity. This conveniently located 46.49 acres includes five legal lots that will all meet the Special Use Permit tests. There are nice views from the rolling landscap...
Mick Cates, ReMax Integrity
Envelope icon Contact
Hale RD Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
4.79 acres
Farm - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Mel Purvis , Red Barn Properties, LLC.
Sellers logger estimates 125KBF of Timber
87448 TERRITORIAL HWY Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
14.21 acres
Single Family Residence, Farmhouse,2 Story - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Arica Mitchell , Hybrid Real Estate
1900's Updated Farm House in Great Condition. Features a Large Living Room, Spacious Kitchen and 4 Bedrooms. Large Master Bedroom on Main Level and 3 Additional Rooms Upstairs. Tile Floors, Updated...
0 Bolton Hill Rd Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
1.59 acres
Single Family Residence - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Kanndice McLean , DiMar Real Estate
Build your dream home on this 1.59 acre site in Veneta. Gorgeous views of the vineyard next door and the valley. Zoned RR5.
87716 ERDMAN WAY Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
4.43 acres
Single Family Residence - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Darren McGillvrey , Elite Realty Professionals
Check out this great piece of land within the city limits of Eugene. Excellent opportunity to divide this 5 acre lot into possibly 20 lots. That is what the seller was told by the city of Veneta. Poss...
25310 JEANS RD Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
9.42 acres
Commercial/Industrial - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Michael O'Connell Jr. , ReMax Integrity
At just $2.75 per sq.ft., this is an excellent bargain next to Bi-Mart, and Adjacent to Hwy 126. Several uses for Veneta IC Zone. Whether your project is commercial, several types of Retail or Industr...
87372 CHINQUAPIN LOOP Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
2.13 acres
Double Wide Manufactured, Manufactured On Land - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Robert Smith Jr , Keller Williams Realty Eugene and Springfield
Great Country property, 1990 double-wide with add on, 25X40 shop/barn, close to town and the airport, seasonal creek and pond. Dog run and insulated dog house. 4 cisterns to collect rain water to supp...
86238 SMIGLEY RD Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
5.43 acres
Single Family Residence, 2 Story - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Tyler Head , Turning Point Realty Group
Beautiful piece of property with a two story home with wraparound porch on 5.43 wooded acres. 3 large bedrooms/2 1/2 bathroom, 2054 sq ft. Well maintained home with living & family rooms, open kitchen...
26126 LAKE TRAIL DR Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
2.01 acres
Single Family Residence, Custom Style,1 Story - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Lona Murphy , Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate
New Price. Custom Built Home in Park-Like Setting Near Lake and Parks. Home Offers One-Level w/Formal Sitting and Dining Rooms. Large Kitchen with Custom Lanz Cabinets, Island, Granite, Breakfast Nook...
23660 SUTTLE RD Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
5.03 acres
Custom Style, Single Family Residence - Veneta, ORMore Detail +
Lona Murphy , Help-U-Sell Select Real Estate
Custom Designed Home - Most Living Space on Main Level. Private and Secluded Setting. Surrounded by Trees. Open Floor Plan Offers Spacious Living Room with Wood Fireplace. Open Kitchen has Cherry Cabi...
24224 Vaughn Road Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
331 acres
Cavalier RanchMore Detail +
Cavalier Estates , Cavalier Estates
331 Acre Ranch With Multiple Premium Home Sites Or A World Class Hunting / Fishing Preserve 500k Timber Deed Available, Mineral and Water Rights Included It Doesn't get much better: * Organic Ranch...
24224 Vaughn Road Veneta OR 97487  |  Lane County
331 acres
331 Acre RanchMore Detail +
Donald Plunkett
331 Acre Ranch with multiple premium home sites or a world class hunting/fishing preserve. Organic ranch and tree farm. Private seven acre lake Lake Cavalier and 2 ponds! Four home sites with 3 additi...

Veneta, OR Land Info

Oregon ranks 17th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $4.06 billion to the Oregon economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 21st among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 34 percent of Oregon's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 66 percent comes from crops. Driven by farm staples including hay, wheat and potatoes, Oregon farmers are also responsible for all of the commercially-farmed hazelnuts and blackberries in the United States. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 35,439 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 16.3 million acres (or the equivalent of 26 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +