Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Lawrence County Office for Sale Beaver County Office for Sale Butler County Office for Sale Mercer County Office for Sale Allegheny County Office for Sale Venango County Office for Sale Armstrong County Office for Sale Crawford County Office for Sale Clarion County Office for Sale Washington County Office for Sale LoopNet Office Space

Lawrence County County Cities

New Castle Land for Sale Union Twp - LAW Land for Sale Wampum Land for Sale Neshannock Twp Land for Sale West Pittsburg Land for Sale Wayne Twp - LAW Land for Sale Volant Boro Land for Sale New Beaver Boro Land for Sale Shenango Twp - LAW Land for Sale Portersville Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Lawrence County Office for Sale

Save Search View Map

Lawrence County, PA Land Info

Pennsylvania ranks 35th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $4.19 billion to the Keystone State's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 20th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 62 percent of Pennsylvania's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 38 percent comes from crops. Home to the Hershey chocolate empire, the Pennsylvania farm economy is driven by dairy-farming and cattle enterprises. It also, however, accounts for almost 50 percent of commercially-grown mushrooms in the country. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 59,309 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 7.7 million acres (or the equivalent of 26 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +