Nearby Counties

Kent County Office for Sale Providence County Office for Sale Bristol County Office for Sale Washington County Office for Sale Newport County Office for Sale LoopNet Office Space

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

West Greenwich Office for Sale

Save Search View Map

West Greenwich, RI Land Info

Rhode Island is the smallest farming state in the country. Some 18 percent of Rhode Island's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 82 percent comes from crops. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 1,243 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 69,589 acres (or the equivalent of seven percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +