Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Deuel County Land for Sale Brookings County Land for Sale Hamlin County Land for Sale Grant County Land for Sale Codington County Land for Sale Kingsbury County Land for Sale Moody County Land for Sale Clark County Land for Sale Lake County Land for Sale Roberts County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Deuel County County Cities

Revillo Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Deuel County Property Types

Farm for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale LoopNet Commercial Real Estate

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Deuel County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

1 Property:

$1,014,000
Revillo SD 57259
260 acres
Deuel County Pasture SaleMore Detail +
  •  
  •  
Mike Norgaard , Northwestern Farm Management Company
260 acres of very high quality, hard to find pasture land in Northeast Deuel County, South Dakota. This property is located approximately 6 miles Southeast of Revillo, SD or 5 miles Southwest of Mari...

Deuel County, SD Land Info

South Dakota ranks fifth when it comes to the size of its farm economy. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $5.09 billion to the South Dakota economy, or 11 percent of overall state GDP (placing it 13th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 40 percent of South Dakota's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 60 percent comes from crops. A well-round farming state, cattle, corn, soybeans, wheat and hogs are the leading products from South Dakota's agricultural economy. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 31,989 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 43.3 million acres (or the equivalent of 88 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +