Saskatchewan Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

14 Properties:


Saskatchewan Hunter's Paradise

150000 acres
Meadow Lake, SK
  • Hunting Land
  • Waterfront
  • Agribusiness
For over 25 years, Safari River Outdoors (SRO) has built a reputation as a first class destination for world class waterfowl hunting, trophy deer hunts and monster black bears. SRO’s unique locatio...
Nathan Mccollum, Mossy Oak Properties Southeast Land & Wildlife, LLC
Envelope iconContact

3L Cattle company

25000 acres
  • Farm
  • Oil Or Minerals
  • Pasture/Ranch
$22,000,000 CAN Previously $23,500,000 CAN 18,120 Deeded Acres 10,050 Leased Acres Huge Aggregate Deposits The Offering Price Includes $1,500,000 in Machinery & Equipment. Comfortably summ...
C. Patrick Bates, Bates Land Consortium
Envelope iconContact

Commercial & Residential RiverLand For Development

527 acres
RM Of Blaine Lake #434, Blaine Lake, SK
  • Commercial Land
This land has approx 4471 ft. of River frontage and is estimated to have 300,000 yards of gravel. 528 acres of grazing land 80% of land is tame grass the other 20% is native pasture. All fenced. Pump...
Wally Lorenz, RE/MAX
Envelope iconContact
614 Solomon Cres, Regina, SK
2.09 acres
614 Solomon CrescentMore Detail +
Dale Griesser , Avison Young Commercial Real Estate
This development land is ideally located in the new Ross Industrial Park III subdivision at the corner of Solomon Crescent and Solomon Drive. The area offers paved streets including street l...
RM OF MERVIN, Mervin No 499, SK
48.51 acres
Alexander White , Company not provided
Opportunity plus is this 48.51 acres parcel (land size east to west 2615.7 ft., north to south 527.7 ft.) in the immediate vicinity of the west side of Turtle Lake directly north of Livelong at the so...
SE 32-32-03 W2, Dundurn, SK
146 acres
1/4 Section just 20 minutes from SaskatoonMore Detail +
Ted Cawkwell , RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty
This quarter is 20 minutes south of Saskatoon. The land is mostly open and level making it easily farmable. The land is only 1 mile from Blackstrap lake making it a perfect location for an acreage or ...
Alexander White , Company not provided
Amazing, proximity, all services cedar log home (prefab basement home by Cec-Dar), detached garage 24x26, 40 acres fenced, (needs a little work), corrals, feed shelter, barn, storage sheds, drilled we...
Alexander White , Company not provided
Prestine lake front lot in the Hamlet of Summerfield on Murray Lake, Cochin, SK. Almost seventy five feet of frontage, one hundred and forty-five feet of depth and development ready. Potable deep wate...
RM Of Edenwold, Edenwold, SK
10.71 acres
RM of EdenwoldMore Detail +
John Chung , Royal LePage Regina Realty
Evergreen Place is the ideal location of your new or existing business. Located just over 9 kilometers east of Regina this development located in the heart of one of Saskatchewan' s most rapidly growi...
3119 Dewdney Ave, Regina, SK
0.16 acres
3119 Dewdney AvenueMore Detail +
John Chung , Royal LePage Regina Realty
Large vacant lot with 54' frontage for sale in busy downtown location. Direct access to major arterial routes. MAC zoning lots, only a few left to be purchased. This neighbourhood will be a model of s...
Intersection of Highway 10/210More Detail +
Jeff Sackville , Avison Young Commercial Real Estate
This new proposed Commercial Development is ready for submission and located just 12 km from Fort Qu' Appelle at the Intersection of Highway 10 and 210 which runs North to Echo Valley Provincial Park ...
2302 Kildeer DrMore Detail +
Alexander White , Company not provided
Excellent location for an Apartment Complex or Condo Development as it is located on the entrance into Kildeer Park. MLS?514792
Springs Valley CommercialMore Detail +
Ken Kreutzwieser , ICR Commercial Real Estate
Over 62 acres of commercial and multi-family land in Swift Current's growing retail area. The development is surrounded by Swift Current's attractions such as the Living Sky Casino and the Centre at 1...
SE 4-17-20 W2, Regina, SK
154.24 acres
RM of SherwoodMore Detail +
Joe Trudelle , Avison Young Commercial Real Estate
Well located just northeast of the new interchange which is currently under construction. The site is a few miles south of the Global Transportation Hub and just west of Regina city limits.