Sequatchie County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

394 Properties:

$39,000

6.12 /-acres year round Creek

6.12 acres
1 Gray Creek Road Dunlap TN 37327
5
PREMIUM
6.12 /-acres beautiful wooded lot. This property is located on top of the mountain and lays very well. There is a year round creek that borders the back of the property. This lot is very private and i...
Clint Carroll, Volunteer Land Consultants, LLC.
Envelope icon Contact
$19,990

6.3 /-acres with Creek

6.3 acres
17 Gray Creek Road Dunlap TN 37615
2
PREMIUM
6.3 /-acres beautiful wooded lot. This property is located on top of the mountain and lays very well. There is a year round creek that borders the back of the property. This lot is very private and is...
Clint Carroll, Volunteer Land Consultants, LLC.
Envelope icon Contact
$125,000

Signal Large Tracts: 10B, 25 acres, great build sites, close to town

25 acres
Signal Large Tracts: Hwy 127 Walden TN 37377
8
PREMIUM
This land provides the ideal setting for farming, horses, or just extensive privacy. Acreage includes level land to gently rolling hills. The property is loaded with trees, a mixture of hardwood and e...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$277,515

Signal Large Tracts: #12, Large acreage in a prime location

79.9 acres
Signal Large Tracts: Hwy 127 Signal Mountain TN 37377
8
PREMIUM
This land provides the ideal setting for farming, horses, or just extensive privacy. Acreage includes level land to gently rolling hills. The property is loaded with trees, a mixture of hardwood and e...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$185,150

Signal Large Tracts: Acres Private Land on Signal Mountain

35 acres
Signal Large Tracts: Hwy 127 Signal Mountain TN 37377
8
PREMIUM
City Water & Electricity available on 29.06 acres of unrestricted land. This Signal Mountain Tract offers the perfect retreat within minutes of downtown Chattanooga. Generous parcels of land provi...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$41,200

Walden Woods: 5 Acres of Privacy, Great for Residential Building

5.15 acres
Walden Woods: Signal Mountain TN 37377
7
PREMIUM
Walden Woods is a new community located atop of Signal Mountain in a private serene setting. It's the perfect community for residential building. Build the home of your dreams while enjoying quiet mou...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$85,320

Walden Woods: 9 Acres with access to City Water on Signal Mountain

9.48 acres
Walden Woods: Signal Mountain TN 37377
10
PREMIUM
Walden Woods is a new community located atop of Signal Mountain in a private serene setting. It is the perfect community for residential building. Build the home of your dreams while enjoying quiet mo...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$79,500

Walden Farms: Enough Land for Large Sustainable Garden & Orchard

11.65 acres
Walden Farms: Rd Signal Mountain TN 37377
17
PREMIUM
This spectacular mountain property offers beautiful useable land for a home site, barn, mini-farm or horses. Plenty of space with over 11 acres of private land. The peripheral of the property is heav...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$49,000

Walden Farms: Sustainable Living in Mountain Top Community

10.2 acres
Walden Farms: Highway 127 Signal Mountain TN 37377
15
PREMIUM
A private lot, ideal for a mini-farm, orchard, equestrian stable, barn or workshop. There are so many possibilities with this land located on top of Signal Mountain. This property has a cleared site, ...
Greg Boree, Country Tracts
Envelope icon Contact
$259,000
717 Tram Tr Dunlap TN 37327
4.9 acres
2 Level,Site Built, Residential - Dunlap, TNMore Detail +
  •  
Mark Hite , Keller Williams Realty
This home is like new only better and move in ready! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is located on 4.9 private acres and also has a 2 bedroom apartment. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on your w...
$44,900
8 Stooping Oak Rd. Dunlap TN 37327
7.98 acres
Residential - Dunlap, TNMore Detail +
  •  
  •  
James Dean
Awesome 7.98 acre all wooded tract with utilities. This lot lays very well and has no restrictions. Come take a look today, you'll not be disappointed.

Sequatchie County, TN Land Info

Tennessee ranks 27th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $2.27 billion to the state's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 32nd among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Some 42 percent of Tennessee's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 58 percent comes from crops. Tennessee's main agricultural commodities are soybeans, cattle products, broiler chickens and corn. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 68,050 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 10.9 million acres (or the equivalent of 40 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +