Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Milam County Land for Sale Bell County Land for Sale Williamson County Land for Sale Lee County Land for Sale Falls County Land for Sale Burleson County Land for Sale Robertson County Land for Sale Bastrop County Land for Sale Travis County Land for Sale Brazos County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Davilla Property Types

Pasture/Ranch for Sale LoopNet Commercial Real Estate

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Davilla Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

1 Property:

Davilla, TX Land Info

Texas is the country's biggest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $11.18 billion to the Texas economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it third among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 71 percent of Texas's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 29 percent comes from crops. The Texas farm economy is largely driven by its vast livestock interests, which including cattle farming, breeding and various feed crops. Cotton is also a large state crop, accounting for almost a third of all cotton grown in the United States. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 248,809 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 130.2 million acres (or the equivalent of 76 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +