Nearby CountiesMcLennan County Land for Sale Falls County Land for Sale Hill County Land for Sale Limestone County Land for Sale Bosque County Land for Sale Bell County Land for Sale Coryell County Land for Sale Freestone County Land for Sale Navarro County Land for Sale Milam County Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale
McLennan County County CitiesWaco Land for Sale Lorena Land for Sale West Land for Sale China Spring Land for Sale Robinson Land for Sale Hewitt Land for Sale Mcgregor Land for Sale Woodway Land for Sale Moody Land for Sale Crawford Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale
McLennan County Property TypesAgribusiness for Sale Commercial Land for Sale Farm for Sale Golf-Related for Sale Horse Farm for Sale Hunting Land for Sale Industrial Land for Sale Natural Forest for Sale Office for Sale Pasture/Ranch for Sale Recreational Land for Sale Residential Land for Sale Retail Land for Sale Undeveloped Land for Sale Waterfront for Sale
Off MarketOff Market Search Results
McLennan County Land for Sale - Page 1 of 12Save Search View Map
Wonderful lot to build your dream home. Has a beautiful tree line at the back of the property, and is right off of a cul-de-sac. Lot 3 Block 3, has water but will need meter, electricity available.
Great building Site, Rectangular lot off of FM 2643 (Levi PKWY), 2 options for entrances into the property. Water is there but needs a meter, electricity is available. Lot 1 Block 3 partially fenced a...
294 N. Brickyard Yd. 21.573 Ac. (939,720 SqFt.) This tract is heavily stabilized with one main metal building and several smaller metal/RV and Mobile Homes. Cement Plant and Fuel Depot are on the prem...
Harrell & Associates KW Commercial, Central Texas would like to announce our new multi-family development listing located just off of Old Lorena Road in highly sought-after Western Waco, Texas. Exc...
: /-24 Acres (1,045,440 SqFt.). This tract is heavily stabilized for approximately half of the tract ( /-12 Ac.) and has approximately 2,000 ft. of I-35 feeder road frontage and 850' of Hilltop Fron...
46 Ac. (2,034,252 SqFt.) Most of this land (40 Acres) is cleared raw land and there are 2 water filled pits. Located ? mile from I-35, all of these tracts are accessible from I-35 via Wiggins and Old...
/-25 Acres (1,089,000 SqFt.). This is a farm and ranch tract with approximately 75% of the land having been cleared for Pasture/Hay use and the remaining 25% consisting of old growth hardwood trees. ...
Custom built 5 Bedroom 5 Bath, 7214 sqft home on 37 acres. Gorgeous gourmet kitchen, huge open living room with raised ceilings, built in picture framed TV, Large game room with kitchenette overlooki...
Popular Property Types in McLennan County, TX
Pasture/Ranch for Sale
Farm for Sale
Residential Land for Sale
Sign in or Register to save search
Be the first to know! Select daily email alerts to be notified about listings that match your search.
Please enter a name.
We will only email you if there are listings that match your search.
Our apologies, we were unable to save your search. Please try again later.Continue