Emery County Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

2 Properties:

Airport Road And Little Valley Road Green River UT 84525
5500 acres
Green RiverMore Detail +
Pete Baldwin , Platinum Realty Network
5,500 acres /- in Green River, UT. Property frontage on The Green River, and minutes from Green River Valley. Including close proximity to local airport. This could be gorgeous ranch property or ...

Emery County, UT Land Info

Utah ranks 25th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $994 million to the state's economy, or one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 37th among all U.S. states for income generated through farming and agricultural activities). Approximately 68 percent of Utah's annual farm income is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 32 percent comes from crops. Utah's agricultural economy is largely driven by its livestock holdings, which account for over three-quarters of state farm revenues. Interestingly, Utah produces a quarter of mink pelts farmed in the United States. Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 18,027 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 11 million acres (or the equivalent of 20 percent of the entire state land area).

Read More +