Boydton Land for Sale - Page 1 of 7

Save Search View Map

172 Properties:



20 acres
ADJ Brame Trail Boydton VA 23917  |  Mecklenburg County
#5362-This tract of land was cut over in 2008 and not replanted. Has natural regeneration. Close to all amenities, great for hunting with abundant wildlife. Minutes to Kerr Lake/Buggs Island Lake. Gre...
Bill Baker, United Country Virginia Realty
Envelope icon Contact


20.3 acres
Hendrick-Crow Road Boydton VA 23917  |  Mecklenburg County
#5350-Acres of mixed woods near the end of a quiet road. The front and left side of the tract are predominantly pines while the back has a nice hardwood bottom, approximately 6 /- acres, with a steady...
Bill Baker, United Country Virginia Realty
Envelope icon Contact

Boydton, VA Land Info

Virginia ranks 33rd for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $2.01 billion to the Old Dominion's economy, or less than one percent of overall state GDP (placing it 33rd among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 64 percent of Virginia's annual agricultural production is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 36 percent comes from crops. Virginia's history as a tobacco-producing state has evolved in modern times to include agricultural staples such as broiler chickens and turkeys, cattle and various associated dairy products. The state is still responsible, however, for seven percent of the nation's tobacco crop. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there were 46,030 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 8.3 million acres (or the equivalent of 30 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +