Olympia Land for Sale

Save Search View Map

7 Properties:

3249 Sleater Kinney Rd NE Olympia WA 98506  |  Thurston County
9.89 acres
3249 Sleater Kinney Rd NEMore Detail +
Paul Strawn , Riley Jackson Real Estate
Hard to find almost 10 beautiful acres close to town. 1780 sq ft, 4 Br, 1.75 Ba. 60'X44' barn, 7 stalls, wash rack, w/hot water. Updated office & good sized hay loft. 48'X16' space for storage plus 2 ...
Landsdale Road Se Olympia WA 98501  |  Thurston County
8.5 acres
Olympia I-5 FrontageMore Detail +
Michael Stockton , Florencein, Inc
Approximately 8.5 acres on I-5 interchange, Central location, just off Pacific Avenue, heart of Olympia / Lacey Business district. Can be sold as one or separate parcels. Parcels ranging from .47 to 2...
13120 Tilley Road Sw Olympia WA 98512  |  Thurston County
745 acres
Maytown Active Gravel Mine SiteMore Detail +
Erin DeBroux , Company not provided
The Property consists of approximately 745 acres and is an active gravel mine currently zoned Rural Residential (R 1/20). The Property has a Thurston County Special Use Permit, Department of Natural R...
5040 Puget Rd NE Olympia WA 98516  |  Thurston County
10 acres
5040 Puget Rd NEMore Detail +
Paul Strawn , Riley Jackson Real Estate
Very private 10 acres in secluded location yet close to amenities. Rolling terrain with heavily forested blend of Evergreens, Cedar and Ash. Build or buy now and have a small tree farm to build on in...

Olympia, WA Land Info

Washington is the country's 18th largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $7.53 billion to the Washington economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it eighth among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 29 percent of Washington's annual farm income is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 71 percent comes from crops. With about 175,000 acres of apple orchards in the state, Washington apple farms account for six out of every ten apples consumed in the United States. Along with other state staples such as dairy products and wheat, Washington farmers grow some 80 percent of the country's hops. Cheers to that! Based on data from the 2012 U.S. Census, there were 37,249 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 14.7 million acres (or the equivalent of 32 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +