Wisconsin Dells Poultry Farm for Sale

Save Search View Map

Wisconsin Dells, WI Land Info

Wisconsin is the country's 20th largest agricultural state. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $6.03 billion to the Badger State's economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 11th among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Approximately 61 percent of Wisconsin's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 39 percent comes from crops. Unsurprisingly given its rich dairy-farming heritage and well-known products that include cheese, milk and butter, Wisconsin's dairy farms account for over 13 percent of dairy production in the U.S., and over half the state's overall agricultural output. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 69,754 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 14.6 million acres (or the equivalent of 35 percent of the overall state land area).

Read More +