Learn about
Financing Land

Nearby Counties

Lincoln County Office for Sale Sublette County Office for Sale Teton County Office for Sale Uinta County Office for Sale Sweetwater County Office for Sale Fremont County Office for Sale Park County Office for Sale Hot Springs County Office for Sale Washakie County Office for Sale Natrona County Office for Sale LoopNet Office Space

Lincoln County County Cities

Star Valley Ranch Land for Sale Thayne Land for Sale Afton Land for Sale Etna Land for Sale Freedom Land for Sale Alpine Land for Sale Bedford Land for Sale Smoot Land for Sale Labarge Land for Sale Fairview Land for Sale LoopNet Land for Sale

Off Market

Off Market Search Results

Lincoln County Office for Sale

Save Search View Map

Lincoln County, WY Land Info

Wyoming ranks 11th for the size of its agricultural sector. In 2014, the agricultural sector contributed $710 million to the Wyoming economy, or two percent of overall state GDP (placing it 41st among all U.S. states for the size of its farm economy). Some 74 percent of Wyoming's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. Wyoming wears its cowboy heritage with pride, a fact reflected in the makeup of its agricultural output. Some 65 percent of the state's farm revenues come from cattle-farming operations, while a further 10 percent is from hay crops to feed those aforementioned cattle. According to official Census Bureau stats, there were 11,736 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 30.4 million acres (or the equivalent of 49 percent of the total state land area).

Read More +