A history in real life farm, timber, and wildlife work. More overalls than khaki pants. Understands soils, dirt construction, courthouse records, tax implications, conservation easements and programs (both public and private). Gives the good news and the bad news straight. Enjoys long-term business relationships with good people and good properties. Favorite work activities: (1) Making land plans and (2) Dealing with people who can make a decision.
- Closed sales in 60+ of the 82 counties in Mississippi
- Served 25+ years as a Mississippi broker
- Catfish farm management and forestry (inventory/sales)
- Taught classes for the Mississippi Real Estate Commission, Extension Service, and County Forestry Associations on subjects such as sealed bid process sales, landowner’s guide to hunting leases/club management, and forestry management.
- Created land plans for wildlife management, income, and aesthetics
- 1996 - Received ALC designation
- 1998 - Leadership MAR/Land Realtor of the Year
- 1999 - Vice President Southeast Regional RLI
- 2000 - Private Property Right Liaison to NAR
- Planting trees for wildlife and people (mast and fruit)
- Beekeeping (www.praireblossombeefarm.blogspot.com)
- Hunting and fishing
- Teaching bible classes