Busey's award-winning agriculture professionals have proven experience of more than 100 years combined.
With offices in Champaign, Decatur, LeRoy, Shelbyville and Edwardsville, our farm managers can provide insight and a wealth of farm knowledge to farmers throughout Illinois and Indiana. Click below to meet the Farm Managers in your area.
In addition to serving on numerous councils and advisory boards, our team includes:
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, licensed through the State of Illinois, the most intensive certification to achieve, requiring more training hours and experience than a basic residential appraiser.
- Accredited Farm Manager, earned through ASPFMRA, for farm managers who demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and education in the industry.
- Certified Crop Advisor, earned through the American Society of Agronomy, an accreditation designed to provide a benchmark for practicing agronomy professionals.
- National Organic Program certification, through the United States Department of Agriculture
- Real Estate Brokers, licensed through the State of Illinois
- Remote Pilot License for commercial drone operation, through the Federal Aviation Administration
- 2008s Professional Farm Manager of the Year, awarded by the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Outstanding Conservationist of the Year for 2011, awarded by the McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- American Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers members (ASPFMRA)
- Illinois Society of Professional Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers members (ISPFMRA)
With roots that trace back more than 145 years, our professional farm managers are entrusted to care and maximize value for landowners controlling a combined 90,000+ acres of prime farmland in Illinois. Whether you want to capitalize on your current assets or purchase additional acres, Busey promises to give you expert advice to help you maximize your farmland investment and help make your farmland work for you.