1. A 0.87-acre land parcel on White Oak Drive in the Scyene Park Estates Subdivision. Approx. 120 feet of the lot is facing White Oak Drive. The depth of the lot is approx. 317 feet.
2. An affordable lot in the city limits of Dallas, Texas that can be used to build your dream home. Can also be used for a workshop and/or barn.
3. Utilities are near the lot.
4. Property is 11 miles east of Downtown Dallas. And only 3 miles west of the LBJ Freeway by Mesquite.
5. This property is near numerous area attractions and recreational activities including parks, water parks, lakes, shopping, sporting events, museums, and more.
6. This lot is priced way below market value. A similar size lot nearby is selling for $86,000 and its in a flood zone.
7. This is a great investment opportunity to purchase valuable land in the thriving Metroplex area just minutes from Downtown Dallas (to the west) and the LBJ Freeway (to the east near Mesquite). You can literally buy this property today at our low, below market value discount price hold it for a short while and then re-sell if for a substantial profit.
Visit this property as soon as possible and get it under contract before someone else does.
Property Location: Street Address: White Oak Drive Subdivision: Scyene Park Estates City: Dallas County: Dallas Zip Code: 75227
Property Details: Size: 0.87 acre School District: Dallas Independent School District Elementary School: Edward Titche Elementary School Middle School: Young Men's Leadership Academy High School: W.W. Samuell High School Property Taxes: $273.36 per year Water: Provided by Water Utilities, City of Dallas - Tel: 214-651-1441 Electricity: Near the road. Provided by TXU Energy - Tel: 855-752-0086 Sewer: Provided by Water Utilities, City of Dallas - Tel: 214-651-1441 Gas: Propane, provided by Exxon (Propane Gas) - Tel: 214-388-2000 Mobile Home Allowed: No Flood Zone: No