Incredible log home on 16.3 acres. Completely remodeled and move in ready. Property adjoins thousands of acres of the Woodbury Wildlife Area, making this the perfect place for folks who love the outdoors. Enjoy hunting, hiking and many other outdoor activities right out your back door. Beautiful hilltop view with a shooting range and sitting area. Tastefully decorated and many contents can be negotiated to stay. Home and property needs nothing. Includes an old homestead that could make a great hunting camp.
- Connected to the Woodbury Wildlife Area
- Completely remodeled log home
- Area is known for incredible whitetail and turkey hunting
- Beautiful hill-top views
- Natural spring on property
- Includes an old homestead that could make a great hunting camp
Take Route 16 South from Conesville to RT on Twp. Rd. 287. Travel 1.5 miles on Twp Rd. 287, property is on right.