1. A wooded, 1-acre unrestricted corner lot with approx. 193 feet of road frontage facing County Road 223 and 276 feet facing Honzell Street.
2. Its only mile from Overton, Texas. Just minutes away from grocery shopping, dining at restaurants, a trip to the Post Office etc.
3. This parcel is unrestricted and can be used for building a home, park a mobile home or an RV, build a barn or workshop, or any other use.
4. Downtown Tyler is 20 miles away - giving you access to big city amenities.
5. There are many fun attractions in this part of Texas - including lakes parks museums golf courses hiking trails recreational centers and more.
6. This property is ideal for a home site (or a workshop or barn). It would also be an excellent buy and hold investment that you can make a profit on. Because like all of the properties on our site its priced below market value giving you instant equity the day you purchase it.
Street Address: County Road 223 Subdivision: N/A City: Overton County: Smith Zip Code: 75684
Size: 1 acre School District: Arp Independent School District Elementary School: Arp Elementary School Middle School: Arp Junior High School High School: Arp High School Property Taxes: $238.45 per year Water: Water well needed Electricity: Near the road, Provided by American Electric Power Co. - Tel: (903) 839-0009 Sewer: Septic tank needed Gas: Provided by Center Point Energy - Tel: (903) 834-3171 Mobile Home Allowed: Yes Flood Zone: No