1. 4.99-acre lot with approx. 322 feet of road frontage on Hodge Lane. Just 1 mile west of Arkansas Highway 59.
2. A mobile home is allowed on this lot. (Water, electricity, and gas are near the property.)
3. This property is priced 50% below market value. Most 5 acre tracts in this area sell in the range of $70,000 to $90,000. You could literally buy this property today and quickly re-sell it for a substantial profit.
4. This subject property is 4 miles from Gravette, Arkansas - where there are local restaurants a couple of grocery stores a hardware store banks schools churches parks and more
5. Crystal Lake is just 4 miles away from the property. This is a popular fishing lake with a variety of fish. Theres a boat ramp and a floating fishing dock for public use.
6. Loch Lomond in Bella Vista is 15 miles away - this is a great lake for fishing boating water skiing jet-skiing and kayaking. (Boat rentals are available at Loch Lomond Marina.)
7. Slaughter Pen Trail is 17 miles from the property. This network of trails for mountain bikers offers a variety of challenging courses. There are also great trails for hiking and taking in the beautiful surroundings.
8. Sulphur Springs City Park is 9 miles away. A large park with a museum on the grounds. Nice place for small or large gatherings. Lake Eucha Park is 26 miles away. Here is a lovely, scenic park featuring forest land with picnic areas a swimming pool poolside tables shelters grills and hiking trails. Lake Eucha is also great for fishing. Lake Eucha Park is a very clean and peaceful lake park - and would be an excellent location for family reunions and birthday parties.
9. This 4.99 lot on Hodge Lane is priced low to sell fast. Its in a very desirable area of Northwest Arkansas where there are parks, trails, lakes, and many interesting towns and cities nearby. There will be lots of interest in this property, as we have it wholesale priced - 50% below market value. Secure it now, before someone else does, and we remove it from the site. Property Location:
Street Address: Hodge Lane Subdivision: N/A City: Gravette County: Benton Zip Code: 72736
Size: 4.99 Acres School District: Gravette School District Elementary School: Glenn Duffy Elementary School Middle School: Gravette Middle School High School: Gravette High School Property Taxes: $303.73 per year Water: Provided by Gravette Water Department - Tel: (479) 787-5179 Electricity: Near the road. Provided by Carroll Electric Cooperative Corporation - Tel: (479) 273-2421 Sewer: Septic tank required Gas: Provided by Black Hill Energy (natural gas) - Tel: 800-563-0012 Mobile Home Allowed: Yes Flood Zone: No