1. This 6.5-acre private parcel is on a paved road 5 miles south of San Benito, TX. The lot has approx. of 614 feet of road frontage on Barlow Road.
2. The lot is unrestricted - you can build a house, workshop, barn, or use for a mobile home, or an RV. Its also a great weekend destination to relax in the country.
3. Less than a 10-minute drive to San Benito - where you will find a variety of restaurants, stores, schools, a Post Office, parks, and more.
4. Its 11 miles from Harlingen, Texas where you are in close proximity to even more amenities.
5. 3 miles from Las Palomas Wildlife Management Area that offers hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and wildlife viewing.
6. 12 miles from Lake Harlingen. This a perfect place to relax, read books, walk, jog, fish, and have picnics.
7. This 6.5 parcel is priced below market value and we expect it to sell fast. If you are interested in this property we urge you to go out and look at it as soon as possible and then get it under contract.
Street Address: Barlow Road Subdivision: Alva Bryan City: San Benito County: Cameron Zip Code: 78586
Approximate Distance To Nearby Cities & Towns:
San Benito, TX - 5 miles Harlingen, TX - 11 Miles Brownsville, TX - 24 miles McAllen, TX - 45 miles Edinburg, TX - 48 miles Port Isabel, TX - 40 miles South Padre Island, TX - 42 miles Laredo, TX - 188 miles Corpus Christi, TX - 136 miles San Antonio, TX - 248 miles Houston, TX - 322 miles Reynosa, Mexico - 47 miles Monterrey, Mexico - 185 miles
Size: 6.5 acres School District: San Benito Consolidated Independent School District Elementary School: La Paloma Elementary School Middle School: Alamo Riverside Middle School High School: San Benito High School Property Taxes: $1,216.56 per year Electricity: Near the road Water: Water well needed Sewer: Septic tank needed Gas: Provided by Ferrellgas - Tel: (956) 831-9303 Mobile Home Allowed: Yes Flood Zone: No