7 private and pristine acres with a well nestled in the rolling hills of The Preserve at Walnut Springs, a ranch community with spring fed pool, winding trails, lush canyons and expansive Hill Country views. This 2,000-acre ranch is home to only 66 private homesites and offers 1,500 acres of protected open space. The property is made up of creeks, stocked ponds and 22 miles of hike and bike trails only available to property owners. Amenities include: 24 hr clubhouse, tennis courts, swimming pool, stunning equestrian center with 10-stall barn, covered riding arena, hunting opportunities & onsite concierge.
PRESERVE AT WALNUT SPRINGS #26 (CASTRO LOT), as described herein (7.01 ac), is offered at $275,000 Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers. The conditions of sale are as follows:
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. All Prospective Buyers must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Sellers, absolute financial capability to purchase the Ranch prior to scheduling an inspection of the Ranch.
3. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owners title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a general or special warranty deed.
4. The Sellers will provide a current survey.
5. Mineral rights which the Sellers own will not be conveyed to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Johnson City ISD.
7. The 2019 wildlife-exempt property taxes were $814.66.
Southwest of Johnson City on west side of Flat Creek Road.