This productive cattle ranch has excellent elk and mule deer habitat. Rising up from the Sanpete Valley into the foothills, it shares a six-mile border with State Wildlife Land and the National Forest.
- 3,061 deeded acres in the Sanpete Valley, Sanpete County, Utah
- Borders National Forest for four miles, and two State Wildlife Management areas
- Productive ranch for livestock grazing with ample stockwatering rights
- Irrigation rights comprised of approximately 90 percent of the outstanding shares in the Horseshoe Canal Company (the Horseshoe Canal Company owns an underlying water right to irrigate 637.75 acres, or a diversion of 2,551 acre feet of water)
- Vegetation is a mix of Cedar, Oak, Maple, and open grazing land
- Elevation runs from 5,750 feet in the lower valley, up to 7,200 feet where it borders the National Forest