* High yielding crop land and excellent grazing land
* The property consists of 3,738 +/- deeded acres, including 1,708 +/- of dry land farm ground and 2,030 +/- acres of rangeland (per FSA)
* Four good buildings, including a double-wide home, unattached garage, a new 100' x 60' pole barn and an older 98' x 40' frame building
* Water is supplied to the property from two shallow water wells, along with a pipeline feeding six stock tanks. There is also secondary water supplied through several stock dams and seasonally from Slim Butte Creek
* Very low real estate taxes
Zoom on in the map above to see the approximate property boundaries.
Please call Steve Satterlee at 605-641-6882 to schedule a showing.