167 acres Recreational Hunting Land located in the Arkansas Delta near Hughes on Hwy 38 in St. Francis County, Arkansas *DUCK HUNTING *TROPHY DEER HUNTING *FISHING THE LAND:
167 acres total land in one tract according to the county assessors office 19 year old highly developed Wetland Reserve Easement (WRP) 7 acres in cabin sites and headquarter area Hwy 38 frontage. LOCATION OF THE TRACTS: Located between Hughes and Crowleys Ridge on Hwy 38.
* SOLD The 80 acre tract is located on the west side of Hwy 75 in Section 13 T5N R4E and offers primarily good trophy deer hunting with a small duck hunting component. This Tract Has Sold
* SOLD The 228 acre tract is located on the west and east side of Hwy 75 in Section 24 T5N R4E and offers fishing, duck and deer hunting components. This tract has ownership in Pettijohn Lake offering good fishing and waterfowl hunting as well as having frontage along the St. Francis River. THIS TRACT HAS SOLD
SOLD - The 41 acre tract is located in Section 5 T4N R5E with frontage on the St. Francis River, about one mile west of Hwy 38 and offers primarily trophy deer hunting as well as having a small duck hunting component. THIS TRACT HAS SOLD
* SOLD The 226 acre tract is located on the west side of Hwy 38 in Section 8 T4N R5E with frontage on the St. Francis River and has both a duck and trophy deer component. Excellent access of Hwy 38. THIS TRACT HAS SOLD
* AVAILABLE The 167 acre tract is located on the west and east side of Hwy 38 in Section 4 T4N R5E and is primarily a trophy deer property with a small waterfowl component. It has a small shed for dry storage, a headquarters area for parking and one electric irrigation well. (condition of the irrigation well is unknown). This tract joins the 640 acre tract.
* SOLD The 640 acre tract is located on the west and east side of Hwy 38 in Section 33 T5N R5E with private entrance. This tract has two small fishing lakes, multiple duck hunting areas, 4 irrigation wells and a large tupelo brake. Outstanding duck and trophy deer hunting on this tract. (Condition of the irrigation wells are unknown). This tract joins the 167 acre tract. THIS TRACT HAS SOLD
All of these tracts are located 10 15 minutes west of Hughes, Arkansas, 40 minutes from downtown Memphis, 15 minutes east of Forrest City and 10 minutes south of I-40. Excellent access on the majority of the tracts. Mud Lake Hunting Club, The Wildwood Duck Club and The Razorback Duck Club and other hunting clubs are nearby. These tracts of WRP are a part of a larger area of highly improved wetlands that stretches from Crowleys Ridge at Forrest City to Hughes and south to Marianna which makes it more attractive to the deer and waterfowl.
THE HUNTING: Ninety eight (98%) of the total acres are in the Wetlands Reserve Program. These tracts were enrolled into the WRP program in March of 1998 and have been highly developed for wildlife including waterfowl, deer and other game. Designated food plot areas, levees, water control structures, water areas and tree planting are in place! Most all of these tracts join other high end hunting clubs. A local sportsman has been leasing and managing the deer herd and states that his group harvests approximately 15 20 nice bucks per season.
THE OFFERING: $375,750 The property is being offered as a whole and by the individual tract at $2250 per acre.