Petroleum County Prosperity

TBD Kelly Road Winnett MT 59087  |  Petroleum County, MT
  • $399,999
  • 640 acres

  • Save
  • Share
Listing Status: Active
Listing Type: Sale
Property Type(s):
Irrigated: No
Residence: No
Property ID: 8448358
Property Website

Property Description

Experience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. You can own this 640 acre farm outside of Winnett, MT. Approximately 360 acres have been reseeded into winter wheat in the fall of 2018. This full section of prime land is located in the 530 hunting district which allows for the landowner to have preference of those prized big game tags. This tranquil country setting would be the perfect place for a home site away from all the hustle and bustle. You can also expand a current farming operation or this could be the opportunity of a lifetime for a beginner farmer.
Local AreaWinnet, a wonderful, friendly town, is the county seat of Petroleum County. Located in the heart of central Montana, the area is rich in history as well as a prime destination for antelope, deer, and upland bird hunting all over this property as well as the surrounding area. Fishing opportunities are available as well just south of Winnett at Petrolia Reservoir and Yellow Water Reservoir.

Property Map

Driving Directions

Directions: From Hwy 244 out of Winnett go east on Kelly Road. Approximately 20 miles out you will turn east onto the easement road to get into the property. GPS would be best as the road is not marked.


Contact Seller

  Sending Email...
Your message has been sent to the seller.

Send another message?

Corder and Associates, Kalie Evans's Other Listings

Payment Calculator

Contact Seller

Seller Image

Corder and Associates, Kalie Evans

Corder & Associates, LLC

(406) 868-8083 (work)
(406) 868-8083 (mobile)

  Sending Email...
Your message has been sent to the seller.

Send another message?