1. This 0.90-acre buildable lot has approx. 203 feet of road frontage facing Bonner Drive. The depth of the lot is approx. 256 feet.
2. All utilities - electricity, water, gas, and sewer - are at the road.
3. Quiet, easy-going country living, not too far away from major cities.
4. Mansfield, Texas is only 2 miles away where there are grocery stores, restaurants, a Walmart Supercenter, service companies, churches, medical offices, and more.
5. The subject property is 20 miles southeast of Fort Worth and 32 miles from Dallas.
6. Cedar Hill State Park on Joe Pool Lake is 17 miles from the property. This beautiful state park is along the 7,400-acre Joe Pool Lake. This park is great for fishing, camping, skiing, relaxing, and recreational boating. There are several beaches, campgrounds, parks, hiking and biking trails, kayaking and other outdoor activities.
We priced this 0.90-acre lot way below market value - to sell quickly. Its an ideal investment property or for building your dream home. All utilities are near the road. Properties similar to this one do sell fast in Tarrant County. Buy it now before someone else does.
Street Address: Bonner Drive Subdivision: N/A City: Mansfield County: Tarrant Zip Code: 76063
Size: 0.90 acres School District: Mansfield Independent School District Elementary School: Annette Perry Elementary School Middle School: Rogene Worley Middle School High School: Mansfield Legacy High School Property Taxes: $1,489.64 per year Water: Near road, provided by City of Mansfield - Tel: 817-276-4200 Electricity: Near road, provided by Oncor Electric Delivery - Tel: 888-313-6862 Sewer: Near road, provided by City of Mansfield - Tel: 817-276-4200 Gas: Near road, provided by Pecos Pipeline - Tel: 817-539-2030 Mobile Home Allowed: No Flood Zone: No